20090223

Silver line of MBTA

47560020
By M7 + ZM35 + Extra400



R0011418
I went to the ICA and visited my friends by the Silver Line. A few weeks ago, it was my first time to take the Silver Line. After I arrived at South Station by the Red Line, I followed the signs to the platform of the Silver Line. However, when I arrived at the platform, I only saw the buses.
By R-D1s



R0011417
Two buses left while I debated whether it was the Silver Line platform or not. I asked a person who was waiting there. In fact, it IS the Silver Line. The Silver line is not a tram like the green line or an underground railway. The Silver Line is a unique type of transportation. A part of the bus route is an underground tunnel; and the other part is on the road. I think the Silver line is a creative transportation system. The cost might be lower and the construction time is shorter. Maybe it's a good idea for Taipei or Hsinchu to build a new transportation line like this.
By R-D1s

3 comments:

300-Rabbit said...

Xtra400 那張顏色調得還真準、真漂亮!

Rudolph said...

那張都沒調過耶
算是店家掃的好~~

EACH said...

最近更新的速度很快呦